The use of a ladder to gain access to a high level workstation can pose an element of risk. The purpose of the stopcable™ system is to ensure the safety of personnel throughout their ascent.
The stopcable™ vertical lifeline is a mobile anchoring device to enable a person to move on a vertical axis in perfect safety and without habing to disconnect themselves.
It is made uo of a fixed point and individual mobile equipment.
The stopcable™ vertical lifeline was designed, created and tested to comply with the requirements of the EN353-1 and EN 353-2 Standards.
Installed approximately every 10 m, the purpose of the cable guide is to restrict cable play.
- Material : stainless steel and rubber
- Material : steel
Galvanised or stainless steel cable
- Length 3 metres, diameter 8 mm
- Material : Stainless steel or galvanised
- supplied with buckle on one side with 3 stainless steel cable clamps
|Add. metre stain. steel||25091|
|Add. metre galva||25101|
The jumpers or stirrups enable the connection of the anchor terminals and the cable guides to the ladder rungs.
- Material : Stainless steel
for stopcâble™ lifeline
- Pre-tension indicator
- Materia l: Stainless steel clevis pin, spring tensioning device
Top and bottom anchor point
- Material : Galvanised or stainless steel.