Tirak™ X series and L series:
The performance standard for passenger transportation
TRACTEL® has more than 35 years of valuable experience in manufacturing wire rope hoists. The Tirak™hoist is constantly being improved to apply the latest state of the art technology. All Tirak™ hoists are manufactured according to the highest quality standards, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, and are made in Germany.
All hoists for man riding applications are certified according to DIN EN 1808 and meet highest quality and safety standards.
- Extremely reliable: Less maintenance, higher productivity and better efficiency.
- Compact design: Easy installation and incorporation in your specific application.
- Light weight: This maximizes the usable workload for better efficiency.
- Stability: Constant lifting torque and speed, independent from lifting height.
- Flexibility: Power supply in your required voltage, or also air powered possible.
Proven technology in numerous application
The Tirak™ traction hoists of our X-range are the standard high performance lightweight models for all man riding applications. The X-series covers a wide range of usable workload of up to 2000 kg.
The Tirak™ L-models have an even more compact and lightweight design, meeting highest requirements on usable workload and space restrictions. Small and light, but still powerful, they can be used for loads up to 500 kg.
Both the X- and the L-models use a single disk driver system and springloaded pressure rollers for the grip of the wire rope on the pulley.
Technical details Tirak™ X- and L-type hoists for man riding:
Our Tirak™ models are available in following wire rope speed versions:
for X 300 P to X 1030 P (depending on model) :
4,5 m/min, 9 m/min, 18 m/min, 4,5/9 m/min, 4,5/18 m/min, 9/18 m/min
for X 2050 P:
3 m/min, 6 m/min, 12 m/min, 18 m/min, 3/6 m/min, 3/12 m/min, 6/12 m/min