Tirak X series and T series: The performance standard for material handling
Tractel has more than 35 years of valuable experience in manufacturing wire rope hoists. The Tirak hoist is constantly being improved to apply the latest state of the art technology. All Tirak hoists are manufactured according to the highest quality standards, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, and are made in Germany.
- Extremely reliable: Less maintenance, higher productivity and better efficiency.
- Compact design: Easy installation and incorporation in your specific application.
- Light weight: This maximizes the usable workload for better efficiency.
- Stability: Constant lifting torque and speed, independent from lifting height.
- Flexibility: Power supply in your required voltage, or also air powered possible.
Proven technology in numerous applications
The models of our Tirak™ X-type traction hoist are lighter and can therefore ideally be used when a low weight for the application is essential. The X models have only a single drive disc. The grip of the wire rope on the pulley is obtained by springloaded pressure rollers.
The advantage of the T type models is their ability to pull into both directions. The hoists of the T-series have two clamping wheels. The wire rope travels around the two pulleys along an „S“-path.
Technical details Tirak X- and T-type hoists for material handling:
Our Tirak models are available in following wire rope speed versions:
for X 300 to X 1530 (depending on model):
4,5 m/min, 9 m/min, 18 m/min, 4,5/9 m/min, 4,5/18 m/min, 9/18 m/min
for X 3050 P:
6 m/min, 12 m/min, 6/12 m/min