The product range of Hydrofor™ jacks has been designed for lifting loads from the floor. The load can either be placed on the toe or head. The lifting movement is generated by operating a lever. The lowering movement is generated by the pressure relief valve. The load is lowered at controlled speed. A handle on the jack allows easy adjustment.
Lifting loads with a powerful piece of equipment.
- Load capacity 5, 10, and 25 ton
- Versatile operation for various applications, even horizontally
- Full lifting capacity on head or toe
- Pressure limit device prevents overload for safe operation
- Screw release valve for easy and controlled lowering
- 360 degree swivel for ease of positioning
- Heavy duty operation